FeaturesCortex & Enhanced Visualizations
- We've added support for displaying real-time visualizations generated by the Cortex data analysis pipeline in both the app and management console.
- We've optimized and streamlined the Prevent tab of the app
- We've added support for user-specified dynamic Vega charts in both the app and management console.
- This feature is currently limited to the DBT Diary Card activity, but will soon be available for other activities.
ImprovementsLocalization & Internationalization
Activities & Surveys
- Added an "empty tab" message and optimized interface text.
- Updated support for Hindi (
- Updated support for Spanish (
- Added the
SHORT ANSWER question type with description text.
- Added the
RATING SCALE question type with description text.
- Added custom icon support for surveys and activity groups.
- Added automatic question settings validation for certain question types.
- Updated Jewels settings to support multiple modes (
expert) and variants (
- Added support for Markdown-formatted text in Tips (coming soon to other activity types, including surveys).
- Currently does not support Table formatting.
- Resolved an issue in the Breathe activity where the duration of the exercise did not correctly match the length of the audio, if one was uploaded or specified.
- Resolved an issue where adding a vector image (SVG) as a custom activity icon caused the icon to be erroneously compressed and pixelated.
- Resolved an issue with the Activity and Participant tabs of the management console displaying information slowly and in the wrong or random order.