- Activities like Jewels, Breathe, and Tips now have their own customization editors, just like Surveys do.
- Upload your own audio files (mp3) to create multiple breathing and meditation exercises.
- Upload your own content and images to create unique Tips or resources for participants or patients to see.
- Resolved activity importing issues that caused activities such as surveys to not successfully import in accounts with multiple studies.
- Resolved survey interface alignment issues that made it difficult to read and answer questions.
- Resolved an issue with creating a survey where slider question types were not customizable.
- Resolved an issue where it was not possible for an account to create new studies.
Please note that we are currently investigating an issue regarding inconsistent data collection from HealthKit (such as step count) on Apple iOS devices when paired to an Apple Watch, when compared to the Apple Health app.
Please note that we are aware of an issue with some Android 10 devices being unable to open and use the mindLAMP app.