Modifying a the frequency of a sensor's data collection
Sensors collect at default frequencies unless otherwise specified. Modifying the frequency can either increase density (higher Hz) or decrease data burden and storage costs (lower Hz).
- Navigate to the corresponding API command: https://docs.lamp.digital/api/update-a-sensor
- Authorize the API tool using your credentials
- Change the server address to your domain
- In the body, replace the value of the "id" key with the ID of the sensor you want to update
- Change the "frequency" field value to the desired frequency (in Hz)